Mobile First Aid Support Services
Incorporating Mobile First Aid Services to your workers’ compensation nurse triage program may significantly reduce your workers’ compensation claims, while providing a valuable service to your employees. Through our vetted program partners, non-critical injuries can be handled at the work site.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our workers’ compensation triage nurses will obtain a complete report of the incident and assess and triage the employee’s injury.
The first line of defense is to provide Self Care Advice to an employee. If treatment is needed, and if the injury is appropriate for Mobile First Aid Support, our team can dispatch a Technician to the employee’s work site.
Employees no longer need to leave work, nor do they need to wait at a clinic for long periods of time.
What injuries can benefit from Mobile First Aid Support Services?
- Foreign Body
- Eye Irrigation
- Neck or Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Sprains and/or Strains
- Extremity Injuries
- Heat Illness
- Unknown Illnesses
- Slips, Trips, or Falls
Service Features and Benefits
- Once a technician is dispatched, clients will continue to receive the CareReport distributed as normal.
- Upon completion of the technician’s evaluation with the employee, should further treatment at a facility be required, the technician will notify CarivaCare staff so that the workers compensation process can be followed as normal.
- Within 24-48 hours of the technicians visit, clients will also receive a First Aid Report with details of the visit.
- On-Site drug testing can be provided.
- Tetanus shots can be administered.
- All services provided by Mobile First Aid Support services do not result in an open workers’ compensation claim.
- Services provided through mobile first aid support will be included with your CarivaCare invoice.